Exhibit space nearly sold out and attendance is on the rise. More exhibitors. More exhibit space. More solutions. PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is breaking records and expanding to deliver the largest and most comprehensive packaging and processing trade show experience in North America this year. The trade show, produced by PMMI, will be at the Las Vegas (Nevada) Convention Center Sept. 26–28, 2011.
With two months left before the show floor opens, PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is outpacing the 2009 Las Vegas show in every category. More than 1,600 exhibitors will be on site, and exhibit space has grown to more than 600,000 net square feet.
Special exhibit pavilions, including The Brand Zone, The Processing Zone, The Pharmaceutical Pavilion and The Reusable Packaging Pavilion, are sold out and jam-packed with exciting and innovative exhibits.
“We’re excited about the way PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is shaping up,” says PMMI President & CEO Charles D. Yuska. “The Las Vegas show has grown considerably over the past 15-plus years, and now it has more to offer than ever. This year, we’re presenting a number of special features, many of them brand new.”
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 attendees will enjoy a new standard for trade shows with these features (and more):
- The opportunity to connect with more than 1,600 world-class suppliers and 25,000 colleagues — PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the largest packaging and processing trade show in North America this year
- Total systems solutions for precisely integrated production lines
- Cutting-edge technologies to apply in all vertical markets
- An enhanced conference program presented by key industry players
- Dedicated industry pavilions for confectionery, processing, reusable packaging, and pharmaceutical, and an expanded Brand Zone with materials that shape winning brands
- Market-specific lounges for networking and education on the show floor: The Candy Bar, The Baking/Snack Break and the Rx Lounge
- The premiere of the PACK EXPO Leadership Lecture series, with Gen. Colin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State, National Security Advisor and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on “Diplomacy: Persuasion, Trust & Values”
- The future of retailing and packaging, as envisioned by Clemson University
- Material ConneXion’s display of the newest packaging materials available
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations — 300 award-winning packages bound to inspire.
- The Sixth annual PACK EXPO Selects Competition (Remember to case your vote!)
Learn more and register for PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 at www.packexpo.com. Admission is $30 until Sept. 7, when it increases to $60; conference sessions are $99 and increase to $125 after Sept. 7.
PMMI is a trade association of 560-plus member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States or Canada; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. PMMI’s vision is to be the leading global resource for packaging, and its mission is to improve and promote members’ abilities to meet the needs of their customers.
PMMI organizes the PACK EXPO trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas and EXPO PACK México, connecting participants in the packaging and processing supply chain with their customers around the world. Coming Up: PACK EXPO Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center Sept. 26–28, 2011.
Twittercue: For more total systems solutions, it’s PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011.