M&H Plastics is delighted to have worked with label.m to produce their iconic new range of 15 mini-size haircare products.
label.m Professional Haircare products were developed by a dynamic international artistic team led by Toni and Sacha Mascolo. It is one of the fastest growing prestige professional haircare ranges in the world and provides a complete regime of haircare products embracing the 4Cs: Cleanse, Condition, Create and Complete.
The range was created by hairdressers for hairdressers but these mini sizes are now available out of hours for on-the-go styling wherever you happen to be.
The products have been packaged in distinctive black and white 60ml HDPE tubular bottles complete with gold and silver printing. They are part of M&H’s standard range of products demonstrating that beautiful products don’t have to be especially commissioned.
Martyn Magee of M&H Plastics said:
‘M&H is constantly striving to create packaging which provides a distinctive point-of-difference in an increasingly competitive marketplace. label.m demonstrates that it is possible to create stunning packaging at a cost-effective price by selecting from our standard range of over 1,000 products. And the gold and silver printing label.m added gives it that extra touch of luxury.’
Sharon Sandhu of Mascolo Group said:
‘When we started developing the original brand concept our aim was to create a stylish collection of products at a cost-effective price point with no compromise on quality, performance or design. We believe that the range delivers fantastic product and performance at an affordable price point and is complemented by the premium finish and quality of the packaging.’
For more information from M&H Plastics or a product sample, please call +44 (0) 1502 715518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About M&H Plastics:
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offers over 1000 standard products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site – from concept design, through toolmaking, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
• Website: www.mhplastics.com