M&H Plastics is delighted to have worked with Inline Health & Beauty to create an exciting range of children’s products called Anovia Kids.
Inline Health & Beauty is dedicated to providing consumers with superior toiletry products at cost-effective prices and have worked with M&H Plastics to create a fun range of bath-time products especially designed for children.
The Anovia Kids range is a fun, fresh and fruity value collection of products comprising Shampoo with conditioner and Bubble Bath. These are packaged in M&H’s new 250ml Star bottle (Ref. 5644) with 23mm snap-on cap which have been manufactured in bright green and red for high impact shelf appeal.
Paul Myhill of M&H Plastics said:
‘M&H has over 1,000 standard products which means packaging costs can be kept to a minimum. The STAR bottle is one of our new shapes which has particular appeal for children. M&H is continuously adding new products to the standard range and introduces approximately 100 new products a year.’
Christian Cain of Inline Health & Beauty said:
‘Our Anovia Kids products have been formulated especially for children with gentle no tears formulations. A family of four appealing characters has been created who feature on pack. M&H worked closely with us to develop this range which uses an attractive star-shaped bottle from their standard range enabling us to retain our core proposition of value for money.’
For more information from M&H Plastics or a product sample, please call +44 (0) 1502 715518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About M&H Plastics:
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offers over 1000 standard products and an innovation-led philosophy sees 90 -100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site – from concept design, through toolmaking, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
• Website: www.mhplastics.com